Sunday, August 5, 2012

Four Months???


Wow!  I can't believe it's been four months since my last post!
We've been having a fabulous (and tremendously busy) summer... how about you?
Most of my spare time has been spent making jewelry for a local art gallery... some of the stories behind the ladies buying some of my pieces truly make me smile.  One young lady bought a necklace to wear to an upcoming wedding... she was so excited she tweeted it right then and there from the gallery.  I love when I can put a smile on someone's face.
Hope you're having a wonderful summer! :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely! You put a smile on my face for sure each and every time I wear your jewelry!
    Hugs!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely story re- the jewellry.
    Summer? Our's keeps putting in fleeting glimpses, either hot hot or chilly plus lots of rain!
    Nice to see the pics on here though, lifts the spirit.
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty collage! And I know what you mean about the jewelry! Yours is so lovely! I have sold some pieces of mine in the past, and I love how delighted the ladies were who bought it!

    Glad you're back! I so enjoy your blog!
    Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MISS you blogging.
    That is sweet about the jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. delightful photos to capture the flavour of the season
    got to spend a few weeks at home and the gurnet put on some wonderful days for photo expiditions

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to get back to fall, my daughter will be heading back to the cape soon, that means summer here is over, beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete